- Mon réseau de solidarité
- Trouver MA cause
- A propos
- Je m’engage
- Pour entreprises
- Pour les ONG
- Influenceurs des ODD
ConnectAID, the International Solidarity Network, is seeking global citizens and change makers to help engage the wider public in its meaningful work. Our Ambassador Program is a competitive process through which the most active, game changing and determined individuals are chosen to spread the word of our Movement. In a viral setting, ConnectAID offers you the chance to use your existing knowledge and experience as a bridge between people and humanitarian needs in the field.
ConnectAID was founded on a strong network within the international development and humanitarian sector – but it owes much of its success to the support of individuals like yourself who want to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The commitment of people from many walks-of-life and varied experience is what has made ConnectAID the viral, essential and transformative Platform it is today.
An important part the Community Advocates’ role is the building of a global community both online and in person. You will actively serve as a link between ConnectAID, ISS, Community advocates and potential new Members on the platform to increase its reach at an international level. In addition to translation and edition crucial assistance, the Communication Coordinator will manage a team of volunteer Community Advocates.
The volunteer opportunity would ideally start early 2022, for a minimum of 6 months, commitment 60% to 100%, home based.
As an intern, your specific responsibilities will be directed by ConnectAID’s CEOs, and will include:
1. Manage Social media with NGO content
2. Draft and implement a communication strategy for your team
3. Serve as a Coordinator between ConnectAID and selected Advocates and coordinate in close supervision with ConnectAID’s CEO
4. Serve as coordinator between NGO projects and ConnectAID to write weekly updates as well as new projects if needed
5. Content creation – Coordinate, edit and write blog posts, articles and communication materials for social media channels about ConnectAID and sustainable development more broadly.
6. Social media marketing – With your team, create, manage and grow ConnectAID’s presence through blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online forums.
Management and Monitoring
7. Provide regular feedback related to your activities, their implementation and respective reach within both the online and offline community.
Edition and Translation
8. Provide translation when needed (French to English, and English to French);
9. Copy-edit and proofread content on the platform and social media, ensuring user-friendly, quality content (English and French)
10. Time permitting, conduct any other task considered as a priority by both organisations to ensure the success of the project and partnership.
• Graduate or post-graduate experience in communications or community management (or in other relevant fields);
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in writing and editing;
• Ability to work independently and manage a team
• Strong attention to details to ensure quality content
• Strong interest in global socio-humanitarian and development initiatives;
• Strong interest & ability with social media skills and content development;
• Good time and project management skills;
• Computer literacy;
• Fluency in French
• Proficiency in translating (English to French, French to English)
• The ability to communicate in several languages considered a plus.
• Translation experience a plus;
• Graduate degree in languages, communication or Community Management a plus;
• Strong social media network a plus
Interns have the opportunity to work remotely, with frequent communication with our team. Possibility to meet monthly near Geneva.
If you are interested in contributing to concrete social impacts by joining the Secretariat’s NGO and the innovative start up, please send your CV and motivation letter to contact@ConnectAID.com
Briefly explain in your letter how you could help extend ConnectAID’s platform’s reach.
This unpaid internship will be validated by our Swiss based NGO. No visa can be given.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. We look forward to working with you!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: on going
Becoming a member of our community is free and will only take you a few seconds. We encourage you to click here to become a Member of the International Solidarity Network:
Le respect de votre vie privée est notre priorité. Afin d’améliorer ses services, ConnectAID utilise des cookies pour vous offrir une navigation optimale, mesurer l’audience et optimiser les fonctionnalités des réseaux sociaux comme le partage de contenu. En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site, vous acceptez l’utilisation de cookies dans les conditions prévues par notre politique de protection des données.